Grant Writing COMBO PACKAGE
Combine both Grant Writing Quick Tips and Grant Writing Creative Souls for a package deal!
About this product:
E-BOOK - WRITING QUICK TIPS
Grant Writing Quick Tips provides the answers to these and other questions in a focused, user-friendly format:
- How can I make my organization’s grant proposal stand out from the pack?
What are the most important items that I need to include in a grant
- Are there rules for putting together a project budget for a grant proposal?
- What should I know about the staff of charitable foundations? Is it OK to
call them before I submit a grant proposal?
- How do I find prospective donors to fund my project?
- What is donor stewardship, and how will it help me to encourage my
current donors to keep giving, and to increase their gifts?
- How do I hire a grant writer? Where can I find a good grant writer, and how
much should I pay them?
These are the most important guidelines and pieces of advice that Lauren Brownstein has gathered in more than 20 years of writing winning grant proposals and securing funding for non-profit organizations.
AUDIO - GRANT WRITING FOR CREATIVE SOULS
This 30 minute audio (mp3) file will enliven and celebrate your creative spirit while enhancing your grant writing. It includes:
- Creative Writing Exercises, such as “Mission Haiku,” that will help you use inventive, memorable language in your proposals
- Strategies to help you write a clean, concise narrative - especially important for proposals with space limits
- Information on the effectiveness of storytelling
- Tips to make your work environment a haven for creative thinking
Creative grant proposals are memorable grant proposals! When foundations receive dozens, or hundreds, of proposals, it is imperative that you find ways of making your proposal stand out. These insider tips will help you craft a proposal narrative that is as distinctive as your organization. When you engage the reader, you achieve results.